Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Am So Blessed

How many have heard women complain about their daughter-in-laws? I have heard plenty, and as they are complaining I am silently thanking God for mine.
Yesterday I wrote about my wonderful son. Today I am writing about the wonderful woman he chose to marry. She is not only beautiful on the outside, she is beautiful on the inside. She is beautiful, smart, fun, and a joy to be around. I could not have gone out and searched the world over for a better woman for my son to bring into the family. She is my daughter-in-law in the correct sense of the word, but I call her my daughter from my heart. I love her!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

S is so fortunate to have you as a MIL. What a blessing you are to each other. You for got about how classy she is! I sure wish I could say the same about a certain dil in my life. I sometimes wonder if I am just hard to please, but boy she drives me nuts! Enjoy your wonderful dil.

Concerned-Citizen said...

You are not hard to please. Your dil seems a little on the immature side.
She still has some growing to do.