Thursday, December 4, 2008

GO ARMY-BEAT NAVY



Be Sure to watch the game this Saturday-these games are fantastic. Army/Navy are two of the oldest rivalries in football. The forward pass was used at one of their first games.
These two teams are college football at it's best. Not to mention the young men who play are the best and the brightest in the country. Yes this rivalry is fierce, but in war they work together, brothers doing what is best for our country.
I have Army ties so I always cheer for them.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

The least you could have done was post a picture from an army navy game...nice!

Concerned-Citizen said...

I was in a hurry, and thanks for the picture.

Kathy said...

cheater, stealer, copy cat!

Concerned-Citizen said...

Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Kathy said...

soooooooo....Navy rules....

Concerned-Citizen said...

I know-Navy is a better football team. Go ahead and gloat.