Monday, September 15, 2008

Not So News Worthy News

After surfing the net I found two young ladies who are very unhappy with Sarah Palin, particularly her pro-life stance.
There is so much that bothers me on so many levels. The fact that these two are washed up derelicts, with no morals and, “scum of the earth” comes to mind if I am to be more descriptive.
What bothers me the most is that the media is actually reporting this as news! Put it on the front page of the Enquirer, but don’t pass it on as news worthy. I don’t believe that most Americans care to hear that Pamela Anderson, and Lindsey Lohan hate Sarah Palin and that she should “suck it”. Apparently this may be the one thing these morons are good at.
Maybe if every decent human being on earth would write to the news stations that report such garbage, and threaten their sponsors we may see a change.
CNN could be first on the list—I don’t see how a young woman who has decided to sell her virginity and have her first sexual experience at that brothel in Nevada, to get money for college is worthy of a debate-even a short one. I bet she’s not even a virgin and plans to fake it. After all-a woman this sleazy must have some experience.
I can’t stand it-how about you?

No comments: