Saturday, September 13, 2008

I’m So Proud!

Notice the picture? That is my son, just promoted to Major, giving a portrait which was done by his wife, to General David Petraeus. The Multi-National Forces in CampVictory Iraq all gave this to the General as he will be leaving and going to CENTCOM. Joe was in charge of today’s events and is also in charge of the Change of Command Ceremony next week.
If you go back to my Sept. 6th and 7th blog, I wrote about Joe, (he will always be Joey to his family), and Stephanie, his wife.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so totally awesome! I know someone famous! Isnt he the kid that put my kid in the dryer???

Concerned-Citizen said...

Yes, that would be him. Please keep that quiet. If he were to run for office I could see the CNN headlines now--"Presidential Hopeful Stuffs Kid In Dryer Hoping He Never Be Found".

Kathy said...

That would just be too funny! He looks so cute in this pic...I cant wait to see if there is any media press on this! Happy birthday steph!